Jed & Kim

Jed & Kim

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Grandview Train Ride

My beautiful wife

CHOO CHOO!

Out and about. We kept going to the open ends of the train cars because they had the heaters on.
What? We kept getting too hot and had to go out for cool fresh mountain air. 

Some clouds, some sunlight, and some blue skies...
Well, when you're in the tourism business and sale other companies tours or recommend them to the tourist you get to go free. Kim and I decided to take advantage of our opportunities and I am supposed to be selling this tour out at our Portage Visitor center, so I figured I had better know something about it.

Our next trip will be floating out on a mountain lake with Icebergs from the Spencer Glacier and then a float down the river. We are also trying to get up to Denali before we head down south in the fall.


Old telegraph line used prior to the rerouting of the tracks.



3 comments:

  1. That! Is super awesome I love train rides and that looks gorgeous! Man I wish we could come visit, it would definitely make lance happy, but I'm not about to let him fork out money to hunt there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's hard to look at these breathtaking photos and not kick yourself for making a visit happen. My credit card it burning in my wallet with desire. You guys look really happy. This will be a fun memory to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to ride on a train....still never have.....maybe one day? Definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete