I never was into sports, nor have I ever watched a professional or college team play on TV. Expect for last night. Nothing says it better than good food, family, and Oregon winning!
I thought it was cleaver and cute how Jed wanted to get Fiesta Flavor dip and cheese to go along with the bag of Tostitos since it was the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. :) Talk about having the game spirit!
It was fun to see Jed get into the game as both teams did really well.
But of course the Ducks took the win!
( I will admit that I was pinteresting through most of the game. )


Awh man too bad be couldn't be festive together. I bet Lance wishes I thought it was as cute that he gets into the games. I think it's frustrating because then it means I am constantly ignored. Bah!
ReplyDeleteWay to festive and go with the Tostitos! I love the hint of lime!