Jed & Kim

Jed & Kim

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

5 Dates for $10

So I don't know where the idea came from but Jed and I have been celebrating our month anniversary's every month ( obviously ) We try to be creative about how we celebrate. Our most recent one was our 5 MONTH!!! woot woot! It was the day before Jed's birthday and two days before our big trek north.

I found this idea on the dating divas website and thought it would work great for us! 
5 dates for $10 



I had Jed run to the bank and exchange all my change for dollar bills. It was hard to keep this a secret because Jed likes to know everything. :) OK he just asked why but I said he would find out later.


I used the left over Almond Rocha's ( ok the ones I tried really hard to save for Jed, since I ate the whole can) and roll the money and date idea around the Rocha to add extra sweet to his surprise.




Here are the date ideas,,, Enjoy 2 Redbox movies ~ Have a Rootbeer float date ~ Enjoy a Krispie Kreme together ( I made that one up because I knew Jed LOVED them ) ~ Lay a blanket down outside and stargaze while listening to 2 songs you downloaded ~ Go to the dollar store and surprise each other with a special something. 

Looks like we have our week planned out when we get to Alaska! 


1 comment:

  1. Stop it. You guys are so happy in love and Jed looks thoroughly thrilled with the cute idea you came up with. You guys will makes some awesome memories and I wish I could be behind the bushes on the stargazing one to snap picture of that memorable moment and to watch like a creeper because I love romance novels. hahaha JOKE!
    I should try to be creative. Way to keep the spark alive!

    ReplyDelete