I will admitt. I overwhelmed myself with crafts during the Fall break. But hey... I LOVE IT!
I finally got the baby blanket done and delivered :)
When I came to their door I could hear their baby crying. So I knew they were home :) I knocked and ran down the hall to hide. ( they lived on the third floor and I was too scared that they would catch me running down the stairs.... or should I say fall down the stairs, knowing me)
After what seemed like FOREVER, I knocked again. Finally someone came to the door. I could tell that they were surprise because they spent 10 minutes going through the contents in the bag. I was afraid that they would walk down the hallway and find me hiding. Finally they took the bag and the gift and shut the door. Whew!
LifeWater!! This is what gave me the energy and gumption to do all my crafts. :)
And of course I had to see if Kiona approved of my secret santa gift. :)
Us "paramedic wife" girls got together and decorated onesie!!! So fun and so cute. I made some for the other ladies who didnt make it to our Saturday Craft and actually had babies. Afterwards I asked Jed if I could buy some onesie just to decorate for our future kids. :)
This is a great way to use the scrap fabric that keeps piling up!!!
I wish I took pics of the two girl ones:( The pink and green cupcake turned out soooooo cute!! Ill have to see if Kiona will let me come over and take MORE pics of her. :)
You have such a crafty blog here. Good thing you aren't private because I can just see it now the blog traffic you are going to get when I post your first tutorial on Pinterest! Love it and you are way too nice.
ReplyDelete