Jed & Kim

Jed & Kim

Friday, October 26, 2012

YUMMY!!

 I learned something new today....  Jed LOVES biscuits!!! The part that I love is that he makes them for us!!! YUMMY, SO GOOD!!! 




I said to Jed, "I don't even think that my high school students made biscuits as good as these." Jed didn't like the idea of me comparing him to a 9th grader :) My high school students and Jed are the only group of people that have ever made biscuits for me. Im awful at it!! 


And YES!! we've got the honey butter!!! ( my second favorite part )



So..... I have a generous heart. Its funny, one day we made banana bread and had an extra loaf and I asked Jed is we could give it to one of the other paramedic couples here. So we went to their door, knocked, and ran away. I thought it was the funnest thing ever!! Then another day ( actually a month later) we made tons of Taco Soup ( Jed's new favorite because my mom introduced him to it) and I again asked Jed if we could give some to the same couple? We made a cute little dinner basket with Hot taco soup, Frito chips, and some yummy pidgin mix for their sweet tooth. Again we knocked and ran away. ( of course we double check to see they get the care packages)

Well with Thanksgiving coming around the corner, my heart is bursting with ways I can give to others.





I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving, so the other day I ran the four dinner boxes over to the same couples house!!! I wonder if they know who this mystery friend is? Jed asked if she would recognize my handwriting. I thought to myself.... I can't sit by her at church anymore. ( I always take notes and people are always complimenting me on my handwriting.)


The view as I ran home...


1 comment:

  1. You are such a goof. Taking pictures of someone else's doorstep. Actually you're brave that's what it is. Come be my neighbor please! That's sad you can't make biscuits because I can't really bake and I'm fairly good at making bakingnpowder ones. (The Betty Crocker recipe) lance loves biscuits too. And that's not honey butter if you're doing butter and honey. Honey butter is it already mixed....silly. Love you food job posting you're doing better than me!

    ReplyDelete